Is the route that follows close by the Missouri River scenic, or would we be better off to stay on the interstate and head north up US 85 at Teddy Roosevelt NP? We will visit the North Unit of the park then travel accross Montana on US 2 with a stopover at Wolf Point.
Bismarck, ND to Wolf Point, MT
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?