A friend and I are planning a trip to the Great Smokies and the Blue Ridge Parkway in late April. We've heard conflicting reports about how "green" everything will be at that time of year. I'm sure that mid-to-late May would be better, but we're unable to make the trip then. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Would we still enjoy our trip even if things wouldn't be quite as lush? Thanks for your help!
Blue Ridge Parkway
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 3 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 4 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 10 Seward to Anchorage
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 13 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Savannah restaurants
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone