I need to make a reservation for Dec. 1 to celebrate my wife's birthday and I have not had good luck in my search as I am not sure what would be the best option. We had experienced in the past a couple of restaurants we liked (L'Espalier, Lala Rokh). We loved the L'Espalier in its OLD location (the new was somewhat disappointing, including the menu choices). Anyone can suggest anything that is similar to the OLD L'Espalier or something along those lines? I am not sure if I can make a reservation this 'late' for the Dec. 1 date, but I will give it a try. Also, it does not have to be in downtown Boston. Any of the surrounding areas west/southwest of Boston would do.
p.s. We also liked the Blue Ginger (if that helps you in making a recommendation).
Thanks in advance.
Boston area romantic and upscale restaurant (urgent!)
- 1 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 2 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 3 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls