I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
- 1 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 2 hello guys....
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 5 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 6 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 13 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 14 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 15 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 20 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 21 Michigan Beaches
- 22 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 25 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT