I'm newish here. Been traveling for a bit, and I can normally find a hotel near where I want to be, but Boston mystifies me!!
I'm a history geek, and I want to do the "classic Boston" history walks. What's near there? Any specific hotel recommendations? But more than anything, what area of Boston am I looking for to geek out on my love of history?
Boston - Hotel near the history
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 15 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 19 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 20 Luxor Egypt
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 stay near newark or nyc
- 23 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013