My husband and I are planning on driving up from Boston (south shore area) to Montreal in October for my sisters wedding. We are planning on leaving early (around 5/6am) because we will probably have to make multiple stops for our son (potty training).
A few questions:
Which route would be better? 89 or 93?
Rest stops! Best ones? Any to avoid?
Any recs on where we should stop for b-fast? We'd prefer to do a sit-down type place. Maybe Montpelier or Burlington?
Any interesting places a 3 year old might find enjoyable en route? I don't think he will enjoy leaf peeping like his mom!
Thank you! Any and all answers are appreciated!
Boston->Montreal with kids
- 1 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 7 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Lake Tahoe
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Moab and Bluff
- 17 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii