Heading out with my wife for a late September road trip of 10 - 12 days going from Boston to Nashville. Leaving on a Saturday hope to be in Nashville Thursday night/ Friday morning. On the way to Nashville plan to stop at Gettysburg, go down the Shenandoah Valley and stop for a night somewhere in eastern TN. Leave Nashville Sunday morning with plans to hit Ashville NC & Washington DC on the way back, making it to Boston on Wednesday. Not a camper type so will be looking to hit mid price hotels along the way. Appreciate any and all suggestions in terms of routes places to stay and stops along the way. Thanks
Boston - Nashville Late September Vacation
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 3 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!