Hi- I know I've seen this question on here before, but now I can't find it. Moving Easter morning - I need to get from Boston to Astoria area. I am not familiar at all with driving into NYC area, only around; nor where I'm restricted with a truck. Looking at either a 10ft or 12ft truck. Guessing I need to take 90 to 84 to 91 to 95, and then what? I despise 95 so want as little time as possible on it. Thank you.
Boston to NYC with a Uhaul
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 NYC
- 4 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake