I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
- 1 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Memphis Tours
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs