Looking for suggestions for an easy drive from Anaheim to spend 2 days in August. We will have done Disney and San Diego and most likely Laquna Beach prior, perhaps hiking or other outside adventures. multi-generational group from 2 to 75 years. Thanks!
CA-Itinerary help San Diego/Anaheim +??
- 1 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 4 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 18 Washington Wineries
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 21 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 22 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 25 Memphis Tours