We are two couples, the men of which will celebrate their 80th birthdays in October, who would like to celebrate same at a nice resort in the California Wine Country. None of us are golfers, so that's not an important consideration. We'll have a car, and can drive on wine tours, etc. Thinking of a 3-day stay in early October 2013. Recommendations would be appreciated.
California Wine Country Resorts
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 NYC
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 14 hello guys....
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 21 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 22 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip