My husband and I are staying in Newport for a long weekend in October. We would like to take a day trip to Cape Cod. We probably don't want to take the time to go all the way to Provincetown. Where should we spend 1 day? And what should we do while there? It obviously won't be beach season, but we are interested in good food, history, quaint towns and fall colors. What town best fits that bill?
Cape Cod Day Trip from Newport, RI
- 1 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 4 Retiring in Colorado
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie