Hi, we are considering a trip to Cape Cod in late June with 2 small children (ages 3 and 5). We have never been there and have no idea where to stay. Some say Brewster, Falmouth, Orleans or Chatham. We want to have easy access to the beach, places to walk to for dining and shopping, and a place where we could have adjoining rooms (so all 4 of us are not in the same room). Not overly expensive either, if possible. Does anyone have recommendations?? Thanks!
Cape cod with small children in late June - what area to stay?
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help