I had a previous post about Florida's panhandle. I think we are ready to commit and I need to decide on a location so as I can book our flight. If we stay in Seaside area then Ft. Walton airport looks like a good choice and if we stay in Cape San Blas then Panama City Airport. Does this sound correct? I would like to be on or walking distance to a nice beach. We certainly are willing one day to travel to another area as well for a day trip as we will probably have 3 days. Cape San Blas sounds beautiful but it does not appear to have any restaurants, shops and is a fair distance to a town of any size. Am I correct about this?Destin sounds too touristy. So please give final feedback.
Cape San Blas
- 1 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 2 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 16 Washington Wineries
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 20 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 21 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 22 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 23 Memphis Tours
- 24 Please critique our plan...
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii