My husband and I are wanting to take about 10 days to travel from Maine to Texas, stopping to see and do some of the "must do" sites along the way. We are active people who are looking to mix up the trip with a combination museums and hands-on activities. We will be flying into Maine and renting a car during the last couple weeks of July. Suggestions wanted for the "must do" sites along our path that will take us from Maine to Boston, than NYC to Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and finally back to Texas.
Car Tour from Maine to Texas
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip