This is kind of a stre--tch but...
I am looking for a place to stay for a few days over Christmas.
My mother lives in NC and I live in MA.
We were considering meeting half-way (approximately) for the holiday.
I was thinking of a relaxed country-style atmosphere, maybe cabins, cottages, or a lodge-type of place where we could even get a small x-mas tree.
She has a dog (standard poodle).
Anyone ever stay anywhere in the VA, MD, DE, area that was clean, cozy, somewhat inexpensive and pet friendly?
Thanks to all!!!
"Casual" Vacation Rental Around DE,MD,or VA
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times