Have 3 1/2 days to retrace back to SFO after driving north for 8 days thru Napa / Sonoma, Healdsburg, Eureka. Would appreciate suggestions as to how to best allocate time. We will spend time at Crater Lake (sperate from 3.5 days). Had thought of maybe Lake Tahoe. Appreciate any feedback.
Central Point, OR to Bay Area
- 1 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 17 Newport, RI Questions
- 18 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?