We have been invited to attend the Hibernian Ball in a few weeks. I would love to have some of the "specialists" from Charleston give some ideas for fun bars and restaurants for us to try. I have read through the threads and written down some recommendations. A friend was the architect for the Ordinary Oyster Bar and I have not heard anything or read anything about this restaurant. We are returning to Charleston for a week in April and I will use the information for that trip as well. We have been to Charleston only one time before and we ate at Magnolia's and the Fat Hen and Wild Olive out near Isle of Palms. The Wild Olive was one of the best meals we have had in a long time. We are not "young" and are not partying types, but we do love a nice glass of wine and a cocktail with some "tapas" or similar and then on to a nice dinner. We don't mind to dress up, but we don't mind to dress down either for good food. We find that it is often the hole in the wall kind of places that really have the best food. Thanks in advance.
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 6 Around North America (cruise)
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego