We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 4 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 5 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Memphis Tours
- 8 Please critique our plan...
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Gearhart Oregon
- 13 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 16 California, Northern
- 17 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????