We're 60, love history, scenery, short hikes, museums and nature. We have 16 nights.
Never been to these cities. Going in Aug. Thought maybe 2 nights in Charleston taking
tours, seeing cemetaries, then 4 nights in Savannah, tours again and some of the tripadvisors choices of activities. Then south to St. Augustine, for 5 nights to see everything there (really sounds like this city has so much history, museums and tours.)
That leaves 5 nights. We have done Orlando,Tampa, Miami, Keys and Washington DC, and Williamsburg.
What area would you recommend to include to make this vacation great. You guys
always come through with the best advise. THANKS for your time.
Charleston, Savannah, St. Augustine trip needs help.
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Help with NYC transit
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 Boston Area College Tour
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 Door County
- 22 10 Days in Maine
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston