So my fiance and I have been together for close to 6 years, engaged 5 and while I would love to be married, the wedding planning stresses me out. I can't justify the cost, once we start talking about $20K I just tune out. I would love a small reception with a breathtaking ceremony for only about 30 people somewhere approximately 3-5 hours from Chicago. I love nature, think starved rock waterfalls, mossy streams and overgrown lush gardens but grilling hotdogs and hamburgers over a campfire is out. So I want the best of both worlds. Ideally I would love a bed and breakfast with a gazebo and a pond and beautiful landscaping for the ceremony and a classy dining hall for the reception. Anyone know if this kind of a place exists? It maybe a pipe dream but I would like to do the whole thing for under $5,000.
Cheap Midwest Destination Wedding
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.