Instead of traveling home this year, we're planning on meeting up in Chicago. There is a really good deal at the Fairmont going on over the holiday weekend but wanted to know what (other than shopping) there would be to do. I've been to Chicago plenty of times and have friends there, but other family members have not. IS anything openon Thanksgiving day itself? A parade? And we are hoping to have a great dinner (non-turkey) I'd love David Burke's Primehouse but not sure - open to suggestions. Some girly stuff - spa, shopping and some manly stuff - sports, drinking - but no typical touristy Chicago stuff, rather authentic Chicago, neighborhood stuff to do. I know this is kind of vague, but really have no set itinerary.
Chicago at Thanksgiving
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii