Hello and thank you in advance to everybody who can help generate some ideas for me. I'm taking my girlfriend to Chicago July 20-22 and we are staying at The Wit (Doubletree). We've never been to Chicago but I've heard nothing but great things. I'd like a creative or at least thoughtful way to propose to her and could really use some help. Thanks again for any suggestions!
Chicago marriage proposal ideas needed!!!
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 4 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 5 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 Washington Wineries
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 16 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 17 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 18 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 21 Kauai golf
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 24 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 25 First-Time Hawaii Advice