Does anyone know if there are any suite hotels in Chicago with two separate bedrooms, so hopefully not the uncomfortable bed chesterfied in the living room arrangement. I'm a single female, driving from Toronto with my married friends for four days in Chicago to see the sights and maybe do some shopping. Hopefully not to expensive, - maybe the $350ish range... or if anyone has other suggestions. If we do end up in a hotel taking separate rooms, any suggestions as to where to stay - we are all over 60, so looking for comfort, clean and close to tourist attractions.
chicago suite hotels
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?