Hello! My hubby and I are taking a long weekend trip in April. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Chincoteague. We want to see the ponies, do some biking and eat some seafood. Looking for any recommendations from those of you that live or have visited there. Also, is the drive up to the MD side a must-do? Any suggestions for stops along that route would be helpful too. Thanks all!
Chincoteague & Assateague in April
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested