Driving to Charleston day after Xmas for 4 days' stay at Charleston Mills House. Seems there are many holiday-type activities (which is what I want...all the kids are scattered this year). Any fans of Charleston with food recommendations? We live in Durham/Chapel Hill area and usually don't choose 'southern fare' but would welcome favorite breakfast/lunch spots and dinner restaurants that you love. Also would appreciate anything (especially visual) that I shouldn't miss. Soooo excited about going and, in fact, already planning second trip there to stay at MIddleton Plantation while prices are still halved. Husband is Civil War buff so pls. include anything exception in that direction. Many thanks!
Christmas Week in Charleston, S.C.
- 1 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 How to plan San Diego trip
- 13 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego