Trying to figure the best driving route from Yakima,WA to Portland,OR.(we are coming to Yakima from Mt. Ranier.) Our goals in Yakima area include a couple of wineries and then we want to drive the most scenic route from there to Portland taking in the Columbia River Gorge. Route 97 shortcuts down from Yakima to river. Then either 14 or 84 along the gorge to Portland.? One better than another? Any special things to do or see on the trip? Also looking for a nice B&B before Portland. We're first timers to the great NW. Want to see it all ! Thanks Fodor Friends, Carol
Columbia River Gorge
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 Door County
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 25 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing