I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 6 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Baseball Road Trip
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby