I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
- 1 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 Minneapolis Hotel
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!