I was wondering if someone could help me. I have never taken a connection flight before nor have I been in IAD, and this Summer (July 9th) I will be flying home from New York to Manchester via Washington D.C. IAD. Both flights are with UA but I only have a 42 minute stop-over (this is not what I had requested but lastminute.com are not replying to my calls/requests to speak to supervisors today!).
Would 42 minutes be enough? And do I have to go through immigration and collect my carry on to place it on to my flight to Manchester?
Any advice would be a great help to myself. Whilst I have travelled several times to many different places I have been lucky enough to secure cheap direct flights.
Connecting flights from LGA to IAD for MAN UK; do I have enough time?
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 6 Around North America (cruise)
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego