Hi everyone. I want to go cross country skiing in the northeast from December 26-29. I want a place that has some nice scenery and has a nice town in the area. I was thinking of a place like Bethel, ME or Bretton Woods but I wanted to try something new. Also some places usually don't have a lot of snow at that time. Also if there are things to do in the area then that would be great. Thanks in advance.
Cross Country Skiing
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 NYC
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 17 hello guys....
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 23 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken