Planning to drive from ME to CA and back from 12/26 - 1/12/13 with my 16 yo son. Wanting to do this on the CHEAP: sleeping in car, motel every other night, eating out of cooler, etc. Hoping to give him a view of the world and an economics lesson. Mapping out our route, probably southern given the time of year. DC is definately in the plan as is New Years Eve with family in LA. Anything else is negotiable. Ideas, tips, etc. appreciated. Thanks!
Cross country with a teen ager
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah