If you are in DC, and you buy a Smartrip card to travel on the Metro,DO NOT put more value on it online. Go to a station and add it manually. I registered my card and added 40.00 to it a week ago and it hasn't shown up yet! Everyone I talk to says there's definently a glitch in the system. Other than that I would recommend the Metro for visitors, it's cheap, clean, safe and easy.
DC metro travel-smartrip card
- 1 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 2 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Memphis Tours
- 19 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 20 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 San Francisco Anniversary Trip