If Saturday is as nice as it's supposed to be, we'd like to spend the day going the hour and a half north and seeing this area -- fall color should be great. I have a map, but what should we stop and see -- short hikes to specific waterfalls? observation points? other things? Any "don't miss" recommendations for a nice place to stop for Saturday lunch?
Delaware Water Gap
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 3 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 4 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Minneapolis Hotel
- 10 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 13 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Luxor Egypt
- 17 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 18 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 19 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 20 Seward to Anchorage
- 21 California, Northern
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway