Looking for advice or suggestion for getting from the Eastern Shore of MD to Front Royal, VA. Looks like we can either drive through the center of D.C., or, around the Capital Beltway to Route 66. Has anyone done this? Would love advice on the best way to get to Front Royal. Mapquest takes us from 50 to the beltway in the direction of Silver Spring; DH thinks we should take the beltway in the direction of Alexandria. DH is directionally challenged. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Destination Front Royal, VA: Drive through or around Washington D.C.?
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 9 Around North America (cruise)
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times