I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?