I am taking a junior high Student Council group, all 13 and 14 year olds, to New York City in June. I want to take the kids to fun places to eat. We are definitely going to Ellen's Stardust Diner one night for dinner, and will be eating concessions at Yankee Stadium another night for dinner as we have baseball tickets. We will do lunch one day at Grand Central Terminal. That leaves one lunch and one dinner to plan. As of right now, I am torn between pizza at Grimaldi's, pizza at John's in Times Square, Hard Rock Cafe, Jekyll and Hyde, and Dave and Buster's. I would welcome any opinions/suggestions you have concerning any of these places or any other possibilities that I haven't mentioned. Thank you.
Dining with a student group in New York City
- 1 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 American Airlines reservation question
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 22 Newport, RI Questions
- 23 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 24 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013