A friend of mine will be meeting a group tour at the Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ next week. He will be coming north on I-78 from Harrisburg, PA via the Allentown area. His directions have him exiting I-78 towards EWR, then taking Route 1 South to the hotel.
Is there an alternate exit that he could take that off I-78 that avoid the airport traffic? Could he take Exit 29 off Route 78, then take 287 South to Exit 1, then Route 1 North to the hotel.
He is not concerned that an alternate route would add time to the trip. He just wants to avoid the traffic immediately around the airport.
Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.
Directions to Crowne Plaza, Elizabeth, NJ
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 4 Help with NYC transit
- 5 Boston Area College Tour
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Door County
- 9 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 13 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton