My daughter will be flying into Des Moines to visit a friend for a few days in Council Bluffs that is in college. Problem is friend can not come to the airport to pick her up when we can get a flight in. I don;t want her sitting in the airport for 5 hours until her friend could get there. I was hoping to find a private car/driver that I could hire to pick her up at airport and take her to Council Bluffs *about 2 hours*. Thanks for any help.
Does anyone know of a driver with car for private hire in Des Moines?
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 6 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 7 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Luxor Egypt
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 13 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 14 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Newport, RI Questions
- 25 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please