My boyfriend and I are a young professional couple moving to Seattle this spring. We have 2 small dogs both under 15 pounds, and a budget of $1000 to $1200 to rent a home. We REALLY need a place with a fenced yard but are having a hard time finding this. We would like to live around Queen Anne or in north Seattle in Wallingford, Raveena, U district, Fremont, etc.
Thanks for your help!
Dog Friendly Homes Seattle
- 1 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 2 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 9 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 10 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 24 Memphis Tours
- 25 Ideas for Northern California trip?