I am currently planning a trip to drive down the west coast of the USA in around 2 weeks during Spetember time. I was wondering if anyone would recommend if this is going to be enough time? I am planning on flying into seattle, renting out a car, driving down and finally flying out of San Diego. Please can you advise what are the must sees along this route (have already been to yosemite and Vegas so no need to go back to these places) and if two weeks would be enough time to cover possibly seattle, portland, coos bay, sacremeno, san francisco, monterey, santa barbara, LA and San Diego.
I would be really grateful for any suggestions or tips!
Driving across the west coast of USA in 2 weeks
- 1 D.C. in a day
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Boston Area College Tour
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 17 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Williamsburg VA
- 25 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa