We're planning a family trip to visit friends in the States, starting with a week in Washington, and then flying into Atlanta to drive on to Houston.
We arrive in Atlanta on a Monday, and need to be in Houston by Friday late afternoon. We'd like to stay in New Orleans a day/night, but other than that, we're totally flexible. Our trip is in April. Our kids are aged 6 and 1, and while they travel well in a car, we'd like to make the journey as interesting as possible!
So any advice of things to see, places to stay etc will be really appreciated!
Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Driving from Atlanta to Houston.5 days, 2kids; are we crazy?
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested