Leaving around Christmas time to drive from Chicago to Dallas. Will have the wife and our two kids with us including the Lab. Looking for any cool places to stop, stay, visit, eat or drink that don't take long and would make the trip more enjoyable.
Driving from Chicago to Dallas with kids 9/10 and Lab
- 1 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 2 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice