I will be relocating for a new job and will be driving my Accord in the end of February from Baltimore, Maryland to Medford, Oregon. I am a little freaked out because I will have to drive alone, during winter and across the country.
I don't know what would be a better route to take at this time, trying to hopefully avoid the worst winter road conditions. Also, what things do you recommend that I should bring with me on the road.
I can use any helpful information I can get to be better prepared for my long winter trip. Please give me your advice!
Thanks in advance!
Driving from Maryland to Oregon in February
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Denver 1 day in denver
- 16 Boston and surrounding area
- 17 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Crater Lake-North entrance open