I would appreciate any feedback regarding the best routes to take. I was told that US 17 is a scenic coastal route. Would I pick this up in Virginia? My plan is to take 95 S to Rt 1 US S and then Rt 13. Will this take me to an interchange to pick up 17 at some point? We have 7-8 days to spend so we will break up the trip. Thanks in advance!
Driving from Philadelphia to Charleston, SC in October
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 10 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 13 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 SW Utah
- 17 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Michigan Beaches
- 21 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 22 surfing in San Diego
- 23 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 24 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?