My two sons and I did this trip last year but in reversal, when my youngest one applied to Arizona State University but he misses his family and he wants to move back to Miami. I will fly to Phoenix to accompany him on the trip and we plan to do all the driving in around 3 days. One question that I have asked a lot and never got an answer the first time around is: whenever I use google maps the route indicates that we will be driving very close or by Ciudad Juarez.. I just don't get it, if this is a mexican city why it shows in a US map all the time?. Also anyone has any tips for this trip?. My son's car is a Toyota Yaris 2011. Any tips on how to prepare the car for the trip? Any advise will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance
driving from Tempe AZ to Miami FL
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 19 Priceline, WARNING
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!