I am planning to drive from Houston to NYC for Christmas and head back at end of December. I just want to know if the roads are bad as i travel through NE states. Has anyone done a similar route. Any advice on PA, NY etc driving through? Thanks!
Driving from Texas to NYC in December. Please help.
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Door County
- 7 10 Days in Maine
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston Area College Tour
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles