I'm planning to explore Alaska in early or middle June in 2013 with my family for 10 days (excluding 1 day in the flight). I'm interested in visiting Denali naitonal park, Gates of the Arctic National Park, Fairbanks, Valdez, Steward and Homer. What's the temperature during this time? I think it's still be cool right? Really hope some flowers already start to bloom~ Are 9 days enough to visit these attractions? I will rent a car in Anchorage. Where can i find the distance between each attractions?
Really hope i can get some tips and information here. Thank you!
driving in alaska
- 1 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 Airport luggage tamparing
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Newport, RI Questions
- 9 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 10 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 15 How to plan San Diego trip
- 16 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 California, Northern
- 19 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 20 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 21 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 24 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 25 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)