I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 3 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 12 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 13 Help with NYC transit
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Williamsburg VA
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 18 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 19 Baseball Road Trip
- 20 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 21 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 22 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 23 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 24 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????