I'm interested in vacationing in New England in August and was trying to get a sense of a reasonable driving intinerary from Phila. I'm thinking 7-10 days total. I have three children (1, 4 and 6 years). We're hoping to go to a beach for a couple of days, maybe a city, and perhaps check out the White Mountains if it's feasible. I'd apreciate any thoughts if this is too much for little kids. We normally vacation at the Jersey shore and I'm looking for a change this summer. Thanks!
Driving itinerary from Philly to New England
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Car trip from Seattle
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?