I am a amateur landscape photographer who after going to Alaska am meeting my wife in Seattle for the drive to MSP. I have 7 days to get to MSP. I want to show her the grandeur of the mountains and the vast prairies--am thinking about Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and dropping into Estus Colorado and then north into the Badlands. I know with the limited time--I am going to have some big driving days. My question is where to go and what to emphasize--should I run and gun? 400 miles a day and hop from place to place --or, have big driving days--600-700 miles--in order to buy time for 2-3 days in a location? I am hoping some experienced travelers can help me.
Driving Seattle to Minneapolis early July
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?