I'm new to this forum and am here because I could use a lot of advice. My cousin and I are planning a trip to the East coast. My main focus is New England; hers is DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Is there anyway we can do a nice "loop" and finish in New York - or is this not realistic given a 10-day time frame?
East coast tour
- 1 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 4 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 California, Northern
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Seatlle, WA
- 17 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 18 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 19 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Meredith New Hampshire
- 23 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 24 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 25 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)