thanks for reading this and any input you guys can give. We are looking at a last minute long weekend getaway for next Wed night-Sunday. I'm thinking we are going to do Newport for a couple days then up to boston. The other option was the cape cod area. We have never been to any of the three areas so don't have much to go on. We love strolling around with the baby, doing some shopping and of course looking for some good restaurants (that are baby friendly!) we typically will go to dinner very early so we don't bug folks out 7-8 for dinner.
Any thoughts on where to stay in newport that is baby friendly and easy to walk to/from the hotel to shopping and restaurants and the cliff walk?
Boston - location for staying maybe a couple can't miss things to do?
Cape cod/nantucket - are these areas still open or are they really just summer destinations? We would love to go here if the shopping areas and restaurants are still open.
thanks for your help!
Fall New England getaway (with a 6 month old)
- 1 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 2 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 Washington Wineries
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 11 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 14 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Please critique our plan...
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Gearhart Oregon
- 19 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 20 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California