My family (2 adults, 2 teens) will be traveling to Colorado (arriving/departing) from Denver, in August 2013. We are staying for 7 nights and will rent a car. The flight should arrive before lunch and leave late afternoon. Can anyone suggest an itinerary? This will be our first trip to Colorado. Some activities we like include: waterparks, ziplines/arbor adventures, easy hiking, river rafting, and bike trails. Thanks!
Family travel to Colorado August 2013
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 Williamsburg VA
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 Restos in Boca Raton
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 12 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 13 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Help with NYC transit
- 23 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Boston three day trip report, with photos