10 of us would like to fly into Rapid City Sd from NewaRK NJ in late August and spend 11 nites winding up in Jackson Hole. There are 5 kids ages 7-11, 3 parents and 2 grandparents in their late 60's in good shape. We would like to spend 3 nites in SD visiting Black Hills, Mt Rushmore, etc. 2 nites in Cody, 2 outside the northern entrance to Yellowstone, 1 in west Yellowstone, and 3 in Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole, the last day for white water rafting on the Snake. Flying home from Jackson. Will drop Van/SUV's in Jackson. Need 3 rooms upscale with A/C and breakfasts. Is this doable? Any Suggestions?
Family trip to South Dakota and Yellowstone
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 3 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 6 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 Seatlle, WA
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 13 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 19 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 20 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Around North America (cruise)
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Boston and surrounding area