We are planning a summer family vacation in Arkansas and need help. We've heard good things about Lake Degray but are worried about staying at the Lodge there based on reviews that the rooms are super small (we are a family of five). I'd also like to find a place with some sort of a kitchen or mini-kitchen. We are looking forward to spending some time hiking and some time in the water. Any suggestions? We are open to just about any kid-friendly ideas. Thanks!
Family Vacation in Arkansas
- 1 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 5 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 6 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 23 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 24 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles